Thirteen things I love about my baby
1. She is so soft and smells so good (well, unless she has just pooped or spit up, I guess)
2. Her smile, which I get to see more and more each day :)
3. The way she calms down immediately when I hold her
4. Her fuzzy hair- which is already getting longer.
5. The cute clothes I get to dress her in, and the patience she has for me while I play dress-up with her each morning
6. She is such a good sleeper!
7. Every day she is more interested in the world around her.
8. She is beginning to grab things that are close enough- not yet reaching but she will often grab her dresses and put the hem in her mouth, or grab my arm or my shirt if it is near her while she is eating.
8. I have just discovered that she prefers to take a bath in the big tub with me so she can be held and play a little bit, so it's fun and relaxing for both of us.
9. The dimples on her knuckles and elbows
10. Her happy and easy-going personality even when she's sick
11. Her beautiful blue eyes, and the eyelashes that seem to get longer every day. I hope her eyes stay blue like her daddy's.
12. She is not a picky eater- bottle, breast, various kinds of formula, boobie milk, vitamins in the bottle...
13. I love that she is a girl- I have always dreamed of having my little girl and now she is here!
Labels: Thursday Thirteen